Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Order Issue

Options
  • 03-12-2015 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Can you explain how this happened?

Ordered efibre over the phone and got an installation date of this morning. Installing was confirmed the day before via text. Took a half day from work and no contact made from eircom or installer. Rang at 11:30 and was told that the installation is still going to go ahead and to wait until 1:30. Waited and still no contact. Rang back and was told that i cannot get efibre and my account has been closed! Why couldn't this have been told to me earlier? Over the phone and on your site eFibre is enabled for my number. 

An absolute joke and a half day wasted!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Pacifico wrote: »

Ordered efibre over the phone and got an installation date of this morning. Installing was confirmed the day before via text. Took a half day from work and no contact made from eircom or installer. Rang at 11:30 and was told that the installation is still going to go ahead and to wait until 1:30. Waited and still no contact. Rang back and was told that i cannot get efibre and my account has been closed! Why couldn't this have been told to me earlier? Over the phone and on your site eFibre is enabled for my number. 

Hi Pacifico

I'm very sorry to hear this. In such circumstance clarity is always important and I'm sorry this has not been the case so far. Please feel free to PM me your previous account/order number and land line number and I will try my best to have clarification on this for you today.

Cheers
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

eir: Alan wrote: »

Hi Pacifico

I'm very sorry to hear this. In such circumstance clarity is always important and I'm sorry this has not been the case so far. Please feel free to PM me your previous account/order number and land line number and I will try my best to have clarification on this for you today.

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Alan, PM sent

Any update on this?

Any update?

Thanks for taking my call Pacifico

AL

• Advertisement

Hi Alan, any update on this?

Hi Alan, any update on this?
    Hi Pacifico

Apologies for the delays in responding - are you free to take a call around 4 O'clock

Thanks
    Al

Hi Alan, can do thanks

Hi Alan, can do thanks
    Great, Speak to you then pacifico

Al

Hi Alan, I received no call in relation to this?

• Advertisement

Any update?

Still no contact...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Still no contact...
    Take my advice and run. I've had open issues since May and my 3 threads have been ignored since October. The complaints section are no use either and don't acknowledge the actual issue.

Any update??

Any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Hi Pacifico,

Sincere apologies for the delayed response. I'm afraid Al is no longer with this however we will be back to you ASAP via PM.

Tony

eir: Tony wrote: »
    Hi Pacifico,

Sincere apologies for the delayed response. I'm afraid Al is no longer with this however we will be back to you ASAP via PM.

Tony

Thanks Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  Pacifico,

Apologies regarding the delayed response. We're really sorry but I'm afraid Al is no longer with us.
    Can you PM me your account details and I will look into this today.

Pamela 

Hi  Pacifico,

Apologies regarding the delayed response. We're really sorry but I'm afraid Al is no longer with us.
    Can you PM me your account details and I will look into this today.

Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

PM sent. Thanks.

Hi  Pacifico,

Apologies for the delays, I'm afraid Al is no longer with us. 
    Can you PM me your account details and I will follow up on this.

Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi  Pacifico,

Apologies for the delays, I'm afraid Al is no longer with us. 
    Can you PM me your account details and I will follow up on this.

Pamela 
    Any update?

Any update??
    I have sent you a PM Pacifico,

Pamela 

Advertisement