If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on order

Options
  • 03-12-2015 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have tried to contact you a number of times by email and phone and nobody is answering the phone or responding to my emails. Can someone please contact me to answer my query.

Order no. 102572

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Kagawa

Kagawa wrote: »
    Hi,

I have tried to contact you a number of times by email and phone and nobody is answering the phone or responding to my emails. Can someone please contact me to answer my query.

Order no. 102572

Thank you

Just delivered, all good

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Order no. 102572

Thank you

Just delivered, all good
    Hi Kagawa.

Apologies for the Delay.

We are working flat out to try and get on top of things.

Glad your goods have arrived. Any questions please drop us a post.

Hi Kagawa.

Apologies for the Delay.

Unfortunently they arrived damaged, so i am working with the sales team to get them returned and replacement units sent out.

Hi Kagawa.

Apologies for the Delay.

Unfortunently they arrived damaged, so i am working with the sales team to get them returned and replacement units sent out.
    Hey Kagawa.

I am so sorry to hear this!!

We will have this corrected ASAP!

Hey Kagawa.

Hi Kenny, you and I must have a very different definition of ASAP, I have spent the last week trading emails with your colleague Brian and the the speakers have not been collected and replaced. This is incredibly annoying and without doubt the worst example of customer service I have experienced in quite a while.

I will find it hard to deal with your company again after this. Very disappointed in richersounds customer service.

• Advertisement

Hey Kagawa.

Hi Kenny, you and I must have a very different definition of ASAP, I have spent the last week trading emails with your colleague Brian and the the speakers have not been collected and replaced. This is incredibly annoying and without doubt the worst example of customer service I have experienced in quite a while.

I will find it hard to deal with your company again after this. Very disappointed in richersounds customer service.
    I am very sorry to hear you haven't been sorted out yet.  While I was not aware of your issue until now I will have a word with Brian in the morning and see what the hold up is

Regards Stephen

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kagawa,

first off please accept my apologies for the screw up and especially the lack of comms - unacceptable :o

As I'm sure you are aware when things start to go wrong they frequently keep going wrong.

As you know only too well your 1st pair of speakers were delivered damaged by DPD - we ordered a second pair which arrived into our Dublin depot straight from our warehouse in the UK - you know what comes next - one of the boxes on this pair were also damaged - the couriers asked us could they deliver them and we said no way, return them to the main warehouse and replace them again...

The 3rd pair have arrived in your local DPD depot, but apparently since black Friday DPD have been massively behind, but they didn't tell us! Our main shipper sent a van into DPD this morning to try to get them and deliver them direct to you - but DPD are soooo busy that the depot was closed...:confused:

Aramex who are our main contractor will chase this again on Monday and try to get them out of DPD and delivered to you on Monday - if they don't succeed we will personally drive to you from Belfast to Cork and take a new pair to you on Monday evening.

This is a classic case of a few small hiccups being made far worse by our lack of comms - apologies.. we really are trying to catch up at the moment,

I know the guys and Urs from the office has spoken to you briefly this morning and thanks for your good humour and understanding..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 174 Verified rep DPD Ireland: Liam

Kagawa,

first off please accept my apologies for the screw up and especially the lack of comms - unacceptable :o

As I'm sure you are aware when things start to go wrong they frequently keep going wrong.

As you know only too well your 1st pair of speakers were delivered damaged by DPD - we ordered a second pair which arrived into our Dublin depot straight from our warehouse in the UK - you know what comes next - one of the boxes on this pair were also damaged - the couriers asked us could they deliver them and we said no way, return them to the main warehouse and replace them again...

The 3rd pair have arrived in your local DPD depot, but apparently since black Friday DPD have been massively behind, but they didn't tell us! Our main shipper sent a van into DPD this morning to try to get them and deliver them direct to you - but DPD are soooo busy that the depot was closed...:confused:

Aramex who are our main contractor will chase this again on Monday and try to get them out of DPD and delivered to you on Monday - if they don't succeed we will personally drive to you from Belfast to Cork and take a new pair to you on Monday evening.

This is a classic case of a few small hiccups being made far worse by our lack of comms - apologies.. we really are trying to catch up at the moment,

I know the guys and Urs from the office has spoken to you briefly this morning and thanks for your good humour and understanding..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi guys, 

Just saw this, let us know if there's anything we can do to help. :)  Please be kindly informed that our depots are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm and on Saturdays from 9am - 10:30pm.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Liam,

thanks for dropping in.. its all sorted thanks a million your guys came through in the end :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Finally got a chance to open the new speakers and they are perfect. Thanks to all involved, much appreciated.

• Advertisement

Finally got a chance to open the new speakers and they are perfect. Thanks to all involved, much appreciated.
    Hi Kagawa.

Glad that you are happy with the speakers and that you are up and running!

Hope you had a good Christmas and have a Happy New Year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.