Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One day to surf in Ireland

Options
  • 03-12-2015 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I will be in Dublin for two days, from Dec 18-20. I am an experienced east coast U.S. surfer. Been surfing for 13 years and am 25. I would like to surf on the 19th, granted we are blessed with waves.

Is anyone on here willing to take me under their wing, show me a spot, and allow me to rent a board from them? I'll ride anything.

Or can anyone give me advice on where would be easy to get to from Dublin that I could rent a board from. I'll bring my own wetsuit.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Hey, my friends run a meetup group who run surf trip to the west of ireland all year round, there is a bus running from dublin on a day trip on the 19th, so you are welcome to come along. Most of the day trips would be mainly experienced surfers and this time of year more so.

Check it out here http://www.meetup.com/SurfIreland/events/227209076/, send them a message via meetup and they should be able sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 NJsurfer

Thanks cactus, you are a legend! I'll write them.

I'm hoping there will be more swell on tap when I get there for us.

Advertisement