Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mc gregor v aldo, anywhere showing next sat?

Options
  • 03-12-2015 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

hi folks,

i will be in cork on the sat of the fight and wondered if there will be anywhere thats opens to show the fight? will be staying in river lee hotel so anywhere close to that would be good too.

Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

Is this fight not on at an ungodly hour?.Corks finest boxer Spike O'Sullivan will be fighting Chris Eubank jr. on the same night live on Sky at about 8 or 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Won't be in the ring until 4.30-5am so unless you are staying in a hotel nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

zweton wrote: »
    hi folks,

i will be in cork on the sat of the fight and wondered if there will be anywhere thats opens to show the fight? will be staying in river lee hotel so anywhere close to that would be good too.

Cheers:)

Best bet too contact the hotel and ask for it too be shown in the residents bar

• Registered Users Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Best bet too contact the hotel and ask for it too be shown in the residents bar

Failing that....set up the periscope app on your phone and someone in Brazil will 100% be filming it and broadcasting it live. That's how I watched his last fight .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Watch the rerun in the morning in your room ?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭edber2011

Like I always said,mcgregor will lose to aldo or merryweather.
    I was right before and I got banned from this site for been rude.
    Who is wrong now??
    But I don't spend much time on here in this boards ****e,so I don't care,

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭edber2011

Mcgregor is messed up and that's it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Eh right, this isn't the MMA forum (which you were banned from).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement