Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telltale Games Batman

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

How is this game? Am sure you're aware that I'm a huge fan of Arkham series of games based on my posts. How does this compare?

I've heard a lot about Telltale games and despite almost buying a couple (this, Tales from the Borderlands) I have been reluctant to purchase. I don't know why this is. I've read the term "point and click" with reference to Telltale Games and, for some reason, this makes me think of an interactive movie as opposed to a game. Am I correct with this assumption? If so, I am happy not to have purchased but if not I may be missing out on some good games.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

How is this game? Am sure you're aware that I'm a huge fan of Arkham series of games based on my posts. How does this compare?

I've heard a lot about Telltale games and despite almost buying a couple (this, Tales from the Borderlands) I have been reluctant to purchase. I don't know why this is. I've read the term "point and click" with reference to Telltale Games and, for some reason, this makes me think of an interactive movie as opposed to a game. Am I correct with this assumption? If so, I am happy not to have purchased but if not I may be missing out on some good games.
    Yeah, it's more an interactive movie than most of the other Telltale games. And some people have problems with it (for me, for example, none of the ingame tv screens show anything which I only realised late in the game when there was a scene being played out on a tv and I only got people watching a tv screen that looked turned off to me). It's got an interesting slant on some of the characters and there are times when you're left dwelling on whether or not you should have made a different decision.

It's not terrible, but it's not great. If you see it fairly cheap and love Bats, then you won't be disappointed. But neither will you be missing anything if you skip it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Anyone playing the second season? up to episode 3 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

I only started the second episode of S2. Good opening 10 minutes.

The first season is free in January's Playstation Plus if you're a subscriber btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Episode 4 of Season out for anyone interested.
    Think I've created the joker

Advertisement