Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Scott Weiland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭hellyeah

Seen him perform with vr a couple of times but the best performance I saw was at the download festival 2010. Even though he was clearly under the influence his performance and onstage presence was immense. One of my alltime favourite artists. Will be missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,164 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Only dug out the first VR album there the other day! :(

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Lucky to have seen him back in the day at the SFX with STP and a couple of times with VR,great front man even if he did come across as an arrogant bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Couldn't stand STP when they first broke through but once Weiland dropped the whole Eddie Vedder sound-a-like schtick I thought they developed into a fine band. Either way this guy's voice was part of the background soundtrack that was my late teens and early twenties, and I'm genuinely saddened by his passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Listened to an interview with him from a few days back there, where the guy just sounds absolutely wasted beyond belief. He's on the phone but doesn't even seem to realise that the DJ is asking him questions. Very sad indeed to see someone disintegrating like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭badabing106

This was one of his last interviews taken two days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭Zico !

Advertisement