Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most haunted?

• 04-12-2015 7:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Css189

I think for my team to date the Eldon hotel in west cork was the best spot we have been. In one of the rooms we had a wardrobe door burst open and got a few EVPS. Also heard a male voice in the hallway and heard some other odd sounds. Very rare to get that much in one night. We also some good evidence at Ballynacarriga castle,Timoleague abbey and Leap Castle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Been to many 'haunted' places over the years and the scariest thing that happened to me was standing in the dark on the top floor of a castle down the country supposedly known to be haunted with a ton of stories.

I was standing beside a digital tripwire, there were about another 10 people on the floor with me all spaced out, anyway standing there and there is silence throughout the floor with the odd shuffle of people getting comfortable in the cold building, then the tripwire goes off beside me and scares the crap out of me and whatever set off the tripwire is touching my ankle, I eventually get my torch turned on after a bit of a fumble and find a cute young kitten rubbing up against my legs, needless to say everyone came running to me due to my unnatural yelp but apart from that I've never really experienced anything in any of the so called 'haunted' locations around Ireland and I've been to a fair few of them.

Advertisement