Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bish St Josephs College - past pupils?

Options
  • 04-12-2015 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

Is there one out there who has contact details for St Josephs College past pupils Union (if such exists).

I am a past pupil since 1976 and it is coming up to the 40th anniversary of my Leaving Cert year and I am wondering if there are any plans for a reunion or some such marking of the occasion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭bobbyss

doolox wrote: »
    Is there one out there who has contact details for St Josephs College past pupils Union (if such exists).

I am a past pupil since 1976 and it is coming up to the 40th anniversary of my Leaving Cert year and I am wondering if there are any plans for a reunion or some such marking of the occasion.

I'm afraid I don't have details but I did see in today's C Tribune plans to relocate to near Corrib. Any idea where exactly it is to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

doolox wrote: »

Contact Kieran Doyle, the current principal. If there are any plans in the pipeline from other class of 75 pupils he will know about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

They have an annual breakfast or tea morning coming up soon. Might be worth going to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 annmarieslevin

Hello everyone, I just stumbled upon this post and I'm hoping some of you are still following it. I am the Chair of The Bish parents council and we are hosting our annual Big Breakfast again this Sunday 23rd (2016) from 10am to 12.30pm in the Ardilaun Hotel and you would all be most welcome to join us. lf you do come along please do come and say hello. Ann-Marie

Advertisement