Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential features for BOI Mobile app

Options
  • 04-12-2015 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi

In lieu of the ever increasing move to online banking could I suggest the following features to be discussed for inclusion in the next major BOI Mobile app update:

1. Available balance v cleared balance. For those of us who still lodge cheques it is often necessary to ensure that the cheques have cleared and not bounced. I'm all in favour of more online banking but this feature needs to be updated to be in line with the 365 online. Ultimately customers need to know whether a cheque has cleared- if not there is a chance that a payment could send the account to an O/D position.

2. For those with credit cards who avail of the direct debit payment option- inserting the direct debit date on the mobile app credit card statements is again necessary.

Kind Regards
    Sodabread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

sodabread wrote: »
    Hi

In lieu of the ever increasing move to online banking could I suggest the following features to be discussed for inclusion in the next major BOI Mobile app update:

1. Available balance v cleared balance. For those of us who still lodge cheques it is often necessary to ensure that the cheques have cleared and not bounced. I'm all in favour of more online banking but this feature needs to be updated to be in line with the 365 online. Ultimately customers need to know whether a cheque has cleared- if not there is a chance that a payment could send the account to an O/D position.

2. For those with credit cards who avail of the direct debit payment option- inserting the direct debit date on the mobile app credit card statements is again necessary.

Kind Regards
    Sodabread
    Good Afternoon sodabread, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback on our services. Our app is continually assessed and updated in line with customer needs. We have updated our 365 Online service which now displays your available balance. We will certainly pass on the feedback re the app and credit card on to our technical team.

Thanks again for your time and comments. 

Evie 

Advertisement