Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!! I broke the buggy!!!

Options
  • 04-12-2015 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭

I am in so much trouble!!! :-D

Seriously though, does anybody know anywhere that fixes graco buggies in Dublin or surrounding areas? I've snapped the wheel and it's a few years old which won't help.TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭tobsey

Can you post a picture of the damage? Are the wheels removable? You might be able to source a replacement part.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭VandC

Not sure if they're removable can't get to the buggy right now but I do have some pics

Not sure if they're removable can't get to the buggy right now but I do have some pics

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

They're probably removable - the bigger buggies let you do this so they'll fit into cars better.

Yeah, being a few years old won't help, but a newer wheel might still work. You'll need to know the model to search for replacement parts.

Here's the site to check for replacement parts: http://www.gracobaby.com/replacementparts/pages/replacementparts.aspx

As Seamus says you need the model number.

• Advertisement

seamus wrote:
    They're probably removable - the bigger buggies let you do this so they'll fit into cars better.

See if I'd known this before maybe I wouldn't have broken it as I put (shoved) in to the boot. :-)

Not something I need trying to get a baby around in this weather. Sling going to be no use out in that craziness!! Only myself to blame

Hopefully I can find the model number somewhere on the buggy.

Are you sure it's a Graco? I searched some images on Google and I can't see any of their buggies that have that type of wheel. If you can't find the model name/number search Google Images for Graco Buggy and try and find a picture of it. That should help you get the model.

It's definitely graco alright... just from eight years ago... Buggy is older than the internet. Which adds to my worry that I won't get a replacement part :(

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭cbreeze

VandC wrote: »
    It's definitely graco alright... just from eight years ago... Buggy is older than the internet. Which adds to my worry that I won't get a replacement part :(

Try Charity shops - you might get a similar one you can use for parts, or get one in reasonable condition.

• Advertisement

cbreeze wrote:
    Try Charity shops - you might get a similar one you can use for parts, or get one in reasonable condition.

Thanks will try the local ones. Need it fixed fast though as this is the only buggy I have

So the graco website doesn't recognise the model. I doubt there is much hope of getting it fixed. Ugh

Here's the whole buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

ask tonykealys or the company themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭BlueLass

Alternatively, look on adverts for a decent second hand buggy, you might pick something up for next to nothing!!

colm_mcm wrote:
    BOOM

colm_mcm wrote:
    Mothercare Trenton seems to be a rebadged Graco, with different wheel design, but probably identical fitment.

Thanks!! If I could thank your post more than once I so would. Gonna give that a try. Fingers crossed it works :)

Advertisement