Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log in

Options
  • 04-12-2015 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Trying to log in into my EI account to download my bill. Tried two computers and two browsers (Firefox/Chrome).
    Keep getting:

Error!
    An error occurred while processing your request.
    You can:
    • Go back and try again
    • Contact system administrator quoting the following details
      Error Code: 8001.500
      Request Id: f483ae13-ec76-431c-90f0-d7bb3db0b061

[*]
    Service number [url=tel:1850372372]1850 372 372[/url]  not helpful as there is no option to talk to a rep!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi chook,

We're sorry to read this.

Could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name as it appears on the account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Could you also advise us if you have tired clearing the cookies from your browser?

We can escalate this to the relevant department for further investigation.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 34 chook

Thanks for your response, Brige. Cookies clear on browser close and I had never even used the Chrome browser before. However, I just tried to log in and got in now. Whatever it was, it's sorted now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi chook,

We're glad that you have been able to login to your online account, however we understand your frustration at not being able to submit a meter reading.

This matter is still being looked into, and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

If you would like us to submit the meter reading for you could you please send us a private message with your account details as they are outlined in our last message? Could you also provide us with the meter reading and the date the reading was taken?

We can then look into submitting this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement