Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get boot polish

Options
  • 04-12-2015 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I've a pair of leather boots that are a bit scuffed and I'd like to get some polish/repairing cream to fix them. Anyone know a good place to get it? I'd prefer somewhere where they have a bit of knowledge and can tell me the best way to do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

OhHiMark wrote: »
    I've a pair of leather boots that are a bit scuffed and I'd like to get some polish/repairing cream to fix them. Anyone know a good place to get it? I'd prefer somewhere where they have a bit of knowledge and can tell me the best way to do it.

A good old-fashioned shoe repair place - the place down the laneway at the side of Tesco on Lower Baggot Street is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

quaalude wrote: »
    A good old-fashioned shoe repair place - the place down the laneway at the side of Tesco on Lower Baggot Street is good.

Thanks, I'll give it a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Tara Leathers is good. At the junction of Talbot and Gardiner St Lwr. Also Bryans on Talbot St are nice. No charge anytime I need a hole popped in a belt, etc. Its near Neon and Talbot 101 on the left as you walk towards O'Connell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Cleggs in Rathmines.

Legends in shoe repairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

The guy in Pearse Street Dart station knows his stuff. Got great black polish from him before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement