Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESCALATE THIS IMMEDIATELY

Options
  • 04-12-2015 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I moved out this Saturday, I got my debit card stolen on Monday.
    I called you on Tuesday to change my address and have a new card.
    I received an email on Tuesday asking for a proof of address. I sent it.
    You replied on WEDNESDAY saying I didn't attach the proof of address - IT WAS ATTACHED.
    I understand you might haven't seen it, after all it's a repetitive job - I SENT AGAIN THE SAME ATTACHMENT.

I received an email on THURSDAY saying you don't have access to my account and can't check my proof of address. 
    I called the customer service, DAVID told me he would follow up and call me max this morning.
    I didn't receive any news.
    I have my card blocked, I can't hailo, I can't use my bike, I can't buy grocery, I can't do anything and I don't have a job that allows me to go to your stupid bank to withdraw money.
    I WILL BE TRAVELLING TOMORROW and I don't have money.

WHO IS GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT?
    I want this case escalated immediately.

Thanks,
    Serena

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Serena123 wrote: »
    I moved out this Saturday, I got my debit card stolen on Monday.
    I called you on Tuesday to change my address and have a new card.
    I received an email on Tuesday asking for a proof of address. I sent it.
    You replied on WEDNESDAY saying I didn't attach the proof of address - IT WAS ATTACHED.
    I understand you might haven't seen it, after all it's a repetitive job - I SENT AGAIN THE SAME ATTACHMENT.

I received an email on THURSDAY saying you don't have access to my account and can't check my proof of address. 
    I called the customer service, DAVID told me he would follow up and call me max this morning.
    I didn't receive any news.
    I have my card blocked, I can't hailo, I can't use my bike, I can't buy grocery, I can't do anything and I don't have a job that allows me to go to your stupid bank to withdraw money.
    I WILL BE TRAVELLING TOMORROW and I don't have money.

WHO IS GOING TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT?
    I want this case escalated immediately.

Thanks,
    Serena
    Hi Serena, 

Please see our reply to your post on our change of address sticky. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Serena123

I've sent the details. I won't stop. I need the case escalated to managers (if they aren't worse than reps as usually happens).

Serena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Serena123 wrote: »
    I've sent the details. I won't stop. I need the case escalated to managers (if they aren't worse than reps as usually happens).

Serena
    Hi Serena, 

Thank you for providing this information. We have forwarded this on as a matter of urgency, someone will be in touch shortly. 

Many Thanks,

Evie 

Advertisement