Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Eastpoint Business park

Options
  • 04-12-2015 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Will be working in Eastpoint business park from the middle of next week. I do not have a designated parking spot unfortunately, does anyone know if there is pay parking at all on site?

I know there is limited pay parking at the Clontarf road dart station, but I'd imagine this would be full up by 8-8.30.

I'm not on the bus route unfortunately

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭delop

park in the dart station and get the shuttle bus to easpoint business park, it free ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭price690

delop wrote: »
    park in the dart station and get the shuttle bus to easpoint business park, it free ...

what time would you reckon you would need to be at the Dart station though?

I'd say it fills up very quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

There's a multi-storey and from what I recollect, there's a certain number of space available for public parking. Anytime I've been in there for meetings, I park in there.

When you go through the security gate ask the attendant and he'll tell you where to park.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

delop wrote: »

Which is to say the shuttle bus is free. The Dart station isn't . Dart is normally full by 8.30

Advertisement