Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What frequency is the typical keypad buzzer?

Options
  • 04-12-2015 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭

Just got a hearing test done 'cause I can't hear the buzzer on the keypad for the Aritech CD 350 [ its ten years old so maybe thats part of it]
    I failed at the top end, even when the test was at 105 db :)
    Thanks

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

Is the buzzer broken because 105db is high the out side bell is 110db and that would blow the ears of you.

quote="Calahonda52;97965067"]Just got a hearing test done 'cause I can't hear the buzzer on the keypad for the Aritech CD 350 [ its ten years old so maybe thats part of it]
    I failed at the top end, even when the test was at 105 db :)
    Thanks[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

its the frequency of the buzzer on the key pad when I come in via an entry exit opening, I don't hear it :)
    Not the internal or external bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭_John C

Can anyone else hear it ? Ask somebody to enter the house with you and have a listen for the tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Yes, the trouble and strife, the kids, and grankids, always with the same stupid question when I, as the song says, walk on by: do you/did u not hear it....bla bla bla?

Advertisement