Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Zack Ryder Award (Poster Always Online)

• 04-12-2015 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

This award is really the IWC in a nutshell. The Zack Ryder Award honors (or should that be dishonors) the PW Boardsie who is seemingly always online no matter when you log on. Last years winner isn't in contention this time around so we're guaranteed a new champ.

The nominees are:

beakerjoe- Joe ran (and won) the uber successful Around The Horn competition this year and thus, ended up on here plenty doing his thing.

Bounty Hunter - Bounty Hunter is not only a Mod, but lives in a land far far away, which may explain why he's online at 3:56am more often than not.

Omackeral - Keen to engage the posters, Omackeral runs a mini-series called Pick Your Poison quite often, owing his time spent around these parts.

Stereomaniac - Literally comments on every single thread in a row. A very active user and has become well known as a result.

jaykhunter - You could find Jay in any thread at anytime. Whether it's ATH, a Raw live thread or the Diva's pics one, your fave Brah is likely to make an appearance.

Which poster is online the most? 15 votes

beakerjoe
    0% 0 votes
    Bounty Hunter
    6% 1 vote
    Omackeral
    6% 1 vote
    Stereomaniac
    13% 2 votes
    jaykhunter
    73% 11 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Dunno if it's a good or a bad thing to win this but looking at the other noms I'm in good company here.

I am consistent and maybe the poster who has been around the longest but considering I pretty much never post after 7pm Irish time these days due to the time difference I dunno if I can really compete with stereo and co here. During draft months (1mth peeps) however I'd give anyone a run for their money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Voting closes in 3 hours. Get your vote in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

With a whopping 55% of the vote, the winner of the Zack Ryder Award and new Internet Champion is....

Stereomaniac

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Thank you for voting me the winner of The Iron Sheik FOLLOW ME ON THE TWITTER OR ELSE YOU ARE BIG TIME JABRONI AWARD. ALWAYS RESPECT THE INTELLIGENT MESSAGE BOARD.

**** my life that I won this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im so glad I didnt win this again!

• Advertisement
Advertisement