Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift for a 4.5-5 year old boy

Options
  • 04-12-2015 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm getting this for my son (3) for Xmas from Santa. I was also thinking of getting a second one for my friends 4.5yo boy (I think that's about his age!). Do you think this would be ok or is it for younger children? I know my guy will love it but don't have a clue about toys for boys a year or 2 older.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3977879/Trail/searchtext%3EMCQUEEN.htm

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I know that my 2 year old would love it. If the 5 year old is in to cars then yes but otherwise I think it might be a bit young.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

I think it'd be very young for a 4.5-5 year old. My son is that age. You can't go wrong with Lego. Even if he isn't into Lego yet he will be in the best few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Thanks a mill. Got the car this morning for my son. But I'm actually thinking of giving it to my daughter (20months). After seeing it it's a bit crap and totally not worth the €45 it was before on offer. Defo too young for a 5 year old. Was actually in the queue to return it but my daughter caught sight of it and insisted she wanted it. She loves cars so that's another Xmas present down.

Advertisement