Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Maybe this might work...." LC 2016 Study Log

• 05-12-2015 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Welcome :-)

Having being confronted with the harsh reality that the mocks and LC are just around the corner I've decided to create a study log to keep motivated.

Study not going too bad up till now but maybe it's time to get into a higher gear so this might do the trick!

Here are my subjects:

English (H)
    Irish (O)
    Maths (H)
    German (H)
    DCG (H)
    Physics (H)
    Accounting (H)

Hoping to do well enough in the LC to do engineering/maths/physchology in college. (Haven't fully decided yet)

First port of call for tomorrow is to study:

Physics: Heat, Electricity and Mechanics for Christmas Test on Monday.

English: Cultural context for comparative also for Christmas Test.

DCG: Might do some work on project if I've time left over.

If anyone has any tips or questions please feel free to share, here's hoping for a successful few months.

"Success is a journey not destination"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jdoe

Got this much done today:

Wrote out all physics notes for Christmas test, studied two elements of cultural context for comparative, 2 service firm a/c's, and maths revision worksheet we got for homework.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jdoe

training tonight so just managed to get homework done but also revised 2 sráith pictiúrs and worked on DCG project.

Advertisement