Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eye liner brush

Options
  • 05-12-2015 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to pick up an eye liner brush. Something really fine so I can create a thin line without a wing.

I use the Real Techniques fine liner brush but I am looking for something a little finer if there is anything.

Would appreciate any help at all.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Penzo16

Recently got the E28 from Blank Canvas and used it yesterday for the first time. I'm terrible when it comes to using gel liner so thought I'd try this brush and tbh I never applied it better before (well the right eye anyway, typical!). It's very fine and a good length to it. Gonna play around with it a bit more, but so far, so good :)

Can't link cos still a newbie but can be found at blankcanvascosmetics.com/products/e28-ultra-fine-liner.html

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Hi all,

I'm looking to pick up an eye liner brush. Something really fine so I can create a thin line without a wing.

I use the Real Techniques fine liner brush but I am looking for something a little finer if there is anything.

Would appreciate any help at all.

Many thanks.

I have an eco tools doubled ended brush that i picked up a while ago more out of curiosity than actually wanting it. I recently decided to try the angled end for my liner and its perfect - i was previously using an inglot liner brush, not an angled one. I should also hold my hands up and say im not exactly good at liner and just do a very basic line along my upper lashes 😊
    The brush came in a pack of 2 for less than €10 from what I remember
    Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

I have a sigma one which I got as a freebie, not sure the name of it, pink handle, very good

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Graceless

fifi28 wrote: »
    I have an eco tools doubled ended brush that i picked up a while ago more out of curiosity than actually wanting it. I recently decided to try the angled end for my liner and its perfect - i was previously using an inglot liner brush, not an angled one. I should also hold my hands up and say im not exactly good at liner and just do a very basic line along my upper lashes 😊
    The brush came in a pack of 2 for less than €10 from what I remember
    Hope that helps :)

I really like Eco tools brushes, they're so underrated!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks everyone for your recommendations. Keep them coming.

What about the MAC 210 or the Zoeva 316?

• Advertisement
Advertisement