Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Union Withdrawals

• 05-12-2015 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys!
    I've got an account with Donabate Credit Union from when I was a child living in Donabate, but at the moment I live in Artane for college.
    I've got a few things coming up in college that I need to pay for, but don't have the cash at the moment so I was hoping I could make a withdrawal from my account through the Artane Credit Union instead of having to travel back home just to make that withdrawal.
    Anyone know if this is possible?
    Thanks lads!😊

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

I don't think you can but it should be relatively straightforward to move your account to artane.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 MsMac

Frynge wrote: »
    I don't think you can but it should be relatively straightforward to move your account to artane.

Ah ****e. Thanks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

MsMac wrote: »
    Ah ****e. Thanks anyway!

If Donnabate offers cheaper loan rates. Stay with your account in Donnabate incase you need to borrow money in the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

MsMac wrote: »
    Hi guys!
    I've got an account with Donabate Credit Union from when I was a child living in Donabate, but at the moment I live in Artane for college.
    I've got a few things coming up in college that I need to pay for, but don't have the cash at the moment so I was hoping I could make a withdrawal from my account through the Artane Credit Union instead of having to travel back home just to make that withdrawal.
    Anyone know if this is possible?
    Thanks lads!😊

They are not branches of the one organisation they are separate organisations.

I understand that Danabate allows electronic fund transfers so maybe you could ring them and talk about that possibly you could transfer the money into your bank account without having to travel.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Does Donabate offer an 'online banking' type facility? My CU does this and it's dead handy, I can go in and view balances and transfer money to any bank account I want. The only time I have to visit my CU is when I want to put money IN, which, unfortunately, is a rare occurrence!

• Advertisement
Advertisement