Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uber jobs. Has anyone here applied?

• 05-12-2015 2:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭

The jobs are available to apply for on their website but not on any others, has anybody else applied recently and jeard anything.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

I know a couple of people who've applied a month or so ago, and have face to face interviews next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭McSween

Cherrycoke wrote: »
    I know a couple of people who've applied a month or so ago, and have face to face interviews next week.

Thanks. Is it a hire as they need staff situation? Im in USA and hoping to tailor something in for February onwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

McSween wrote: »
    Thanks. Is it a hire as they need staff situation? Im in USA and hoping to tailor something in for February onwards.

I think they're planning to take on a couple of hundred more staff over the next year or two, so there'd be no harm applying now if you're available from February onwards

Advertisement