Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cards Against Humanity for just 2 players?

Options
  • 05-12-2015 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

I've played it before with 5-6 players and really enjoyed it so I was considering buying it, but it would be mostly just me and my OH playing. I've heard of people making a dummy 3rd player to account for the quizmaster etc but I'm just wondering, would it be as much fun with only 2 of us playing? We both have a dark/twisted sense of humour but I think a lot of the fun of the game is the whole giggling group mentality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

With cards its better with more players. You're spot on about the goggling group.

With 2 you could do the rando cardrassian rule. But I'd say you'd just ruin the game on yourselves by looking at the cards.

I'd steer clear of cah unless I've over 6 players myself.

Plenty of other 2 player games out there.

Advertisement