Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 194: McGregor vs Aldo ***READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

GFT wrote: »
    It's an extra €300 if you are an existing BT sport customer, free for new customers.
    No need for crap like this

moneyman wrote: »
    This is about the fifth outright lie of a post I've seen from you, how have you not been banned yet? I mean, it's funny, but you are the absolute definition of a troll!
    If you have a problem with a post report it and leave the mods (or in this case CMod) to deal with it

(El Guapo has asked us to help out given the "occasion")

Any questions PM me - do not respond to this mod warning in-thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Aldo via Decision
    I'm predicting this to go two rounds. Three at the most. Don't think/hope we'll be getting a decision

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

McGregor via Decision
    This size of the octagon compared to the last 2 nights, the difference is massive

• Registered Users Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭tinpib

McGregor via Decision
    I hope Conor slept well. I reckon it's so important. It's probably the only thing both of us can relate too.

As I look around at the carnage of Doritos packets I really am starting to gas here.

Prob 4.5 hours to go.

Hope I get a second wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

McGregor via Decision
    tinpib wrote: »
    I hope Conor slept well. I reckon it's so important. It's probably the only thing both of us can relate too.

As I look around at the carnage of Doritos packets I really am starting to gas here.

Prob 4.5 hours to go.

Hang in there bud! WWCD? (What would Conor do?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

McGregor via Decision

Prob 4.5 hours to go.

Stay strong. I find a swig of coke give you an energy boost

McGregor via Decision
    OmegaRed wrote: »
    Hang in there bud! WWCD? (What would Conor do?)

Rehydrate?

BINGO!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Aldo via KO/TKO
    Delighted McGee is back after that long lay off, always nice to see people come back strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

McGregor via Decision
    After Hours have copied the exact same thread title and formatting as this one. You're going to have a lot of thanks whoring idiots wandering in here, or at least more than usual with big events.

Mods, I'd suggest changing the thread title somewhat and make your job just a fraction easier later on.

avoiding that thread completely is the best plan, all that seems to posting on it is the usual numptys coming on to get a reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Prob 4.5 hours to go.

I'm wrecked here too, I normally stay up for fights even if I'm not really interested. Then tonight of all nights I'm struggling! Stupid toasty fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Fight order but Channel not registered yet, hour later. Fairly fried now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Staying up for Fight Night on Thursday and TUF Final last night has prepared me mentally and physically for staying up. I am truly on another level. I brought in a sleep coach to help me - Pido Ortal. I am a master of sleep and sleep movement.

Staying up for me is a whole different ball game, Joe.

Dey don't stay up like I stay up. I will be in a zen like state come 5 AM. I predikt dese tings.

McGregor via Decision
    PandaPoo wrote: »
    I'm wrecked here too, I normally stay up for fights even if I'm not really interested. Then tonight of all nights I'm struggling! Stupid toasty fire.

I'm switching from grape to grain.

These are the kinds of decisions that separate the people who watch the whole card live and have long lasting memories of a where were you life event and those that wake up where they least expect, dry mouthed, and then check their phone and spoil the result for themselves in the early morning.

Jesus even the pre-lims seems yonks away.

Aldo via KO/TKO
    This should be a decent fight here, don't like Makdessi though so I hope he gets beaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Dempsey wrote: »
    Fight order but Channel not registered yet, hour later. Fairly fried now

Sky or upc?

Sky or upc?

Upc

Tried ringing, wont be getting a human being on the other end till monday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Event ordered in HD on UPC.tv now. Was pretty much bang on the last time around so here's hoping for the same.

Was out on the the beer last night and up early this morning. Slept for an hour and a half around 5:30 this evening. Thinking I probably need another hour/hour and a half before it all kicks off at 3am. Looking forward to it now. Genuinely am not sure what way it'll go. I swing from giving McGregor no chance to thinking he might win without too much trouble! Should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Aldo via Decision
    Upc

You'll be doing well for the channels to appear tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Upc

I ordered setanta sports on sky platform, no sign of it yet :( will update if it comes

Aldo via KO/TKO
    Makdessi was robbed there, delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

McGregor via Decision
    Makdessi hard done by with that Split Decision.

Aldo via Decision
    Good news boys, the beer is not frozen any more i repeat THE BEER IS NOT FROZEN.

Merry Christmas, Sh itter Was Full

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    You'll be doing well for the channels to appear tonight :(

They shouldnt be selling it at this stage if there is no attempt at their end to fulfil orders :( What a con job

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Two stinkers thus far but jesus, that is some bad judging. Makdessi robbed there.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Two stinkers thus far but jesus, that is some bad judging. Makdessi robbed there.

They are priming the audience for what they'll do in the main event

Aldo via Decision
    They shouldnt be selling it at this stage if there is no attempt at their end to fulfil orders :( What a con job

Usually takes a day or 2 online, if ya get stuck, i'll give ya my horizon go password and you can play bt sport 2 on the laptop and hook her up to the tv through the hdmi.

Cant be having ya miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Aldo via Submission
    Am I right in thinking the full prelims are on fight pass too? Either the free or the ppv?

McGregor via Decision
    Jesus those knees were amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

McGregor via Decision
    F*ck, that Mustafaev is an animal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Serious talent emerging from Russia. Mustafaev looks impressive yet again.

Advertisement