Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driven Demented

• 05-12-2015 7:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

So its about 1 yr since I turned on my ps3 due to the fact my machine could not handle blops 2 - would freeze every online game - never to let me back in!
    I hooked er up the day b4 yesterday and hey presto - i was back.

Today however I have been tortured to death with hacks - I know games get hacked every 5 games ish but today is wierd. EVERY game i tried to play of about 30 - is a slow mo game. I am wondering wtf is going on and is my machine doing it as it is every single game and all types of games.

Any info would help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Sounds like its broken. Any other games play ok? Have you tried reinstalling the game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Not just your machine OP I'm having that same problem myself. Had a quick look on Twitter and it seems to be a problem for everyone. Hoping they fix it but for a game 3 years old at this stage I'm not holding out much hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

kwestfan08 wrote: »
    Not just your machine OP I'm having that same problem myself. Had a quick look on Twitter and it seems to be a problem for everyone. Hoping they fix it but for a game 3 years old at this stage I'm not holding out much hope.

Ah good - well not good but at least its not just me :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Having the same issue but only with team deathmatch. S&D was working normally for some reason.

Advertisement