Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Vince McMahon Award (Best Mod)

• 05-12-2015 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

In other forums, being a moderator is a thankless and sometimes pointless job. Here on PW Boards, however, we are lucky in that the bosses are also just as much a part of the boys as any of us are. We look to honour the best moderator of year with the Vince McMahon Award.

The nominees are:

Bounty Hunter - BH is the Beast from The East. He's often on the other side of the world but that doesn't stop him getting stuck right in to the action and making the decisions that need to be made. A popular poster as a regular and a damn fine mod to boot.

jaykhunter - An online celeb thanks to the amazing OSW Review and just an all round 'boy', Jay Hunter hasn't forgotten his roots. A humble man that calls it right down the middle while still showing off some of that amazing humour.

gimmick - Gimmick is an old school take no prisoners type of guy. He's here since Day 1 and hasn't missed a beat...his first post on PW Boards was 11 years ago. A problem solver who's not afraid to say it like it is.

Best Mod 16 votes

Bounty Hunter
    0% 0 votes
    jaykhunter
    62% 10 votes
    gimmick
    37% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Less than 24 hours to get your vote in folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The results are in.... and I can now confirm.... that the winner of the Vince McMahon Award is........

Bounty Hunter

Congrats BH on becoming Mod of the Year 2015. Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Good man BH.

I think I am going to have to become the heel GM in order to get noticed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Great job BH! and to gimmick as well. You guys put in a phenomenal amount of work that goes unnoticed, keeping PW boards the best forum on boards.ie by a country mile.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Don't worry Jay /Gimmick you too can be mod of the year someday, all you have to do is Bolieve in yourselves.

*does a victory lap*
    REwNxAn.gif

Nah seriously those lads arguably both do more actual modding than I do although thankfully this board is a relatively easy one to moderate usually as we have a great bunch of regulars here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement