Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Santino Marella Award (Funniest Poster)

• 05-12-2015 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

We have straight talkers, we have inside men and we have those fellas who make us sometimes chuckle, LOL or even ROFL. Funny? Funny how?! Do I amuse you?! Well the following posters did...

The nominees for the Santino Marella Award are

A Brad Maddox Guy - It's quality, not quantity with this guy. Always sharply witted and well able to take a joke too. The real life future endeavouring of his idol can't keep this man down.

Diabhal Beag - A fiercely popular poster, DB has a knack for saying the right thing at the wrong time... and we love him for it. Doesn't care what he says and that's damn refreshing. Last year's winner.

gerrybbadd - King of the one-liners, Gerry will cheer you up even during the crappest of Raws. His trademark calling card has caught on with certain posters and that's working the Chris Jericho gimmick of tweaking names. Rey Mysterio? I think you mean Ron Mysterious mate.

Omackeral - Like Becky Lynch, he enjoys making puns whether they're awesome or awful. You might even say he's punderful. His feud with The Big Show seems to rage on and on too.

Who's the funniest poster on PW Boards 16 votes

A Brad Maddox Guy
    0% 0 votes
    Diabhal Beag
    25% 4 votes
    gerrybbadd
    18% 3 votes
    Omackeral
    56% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

24 hours to go in this category, get your vote in if you haven't already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

This was a close battle but I reckon we've seen a worthy winner for the Santino Marella Award. And his name is....

gerrybbadd

Heartfelt congrats to you Gary B. Goode, never change!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Delighted!!! I'm delighted.

Many thanks to all who voted, and commiserations to my co-nominees.

I look forward to continuing in the same vein for the coming year. Wrestlers will be renamed (i'm looking at you Romulan Reigns). Craic also may be had (i'm sure it will!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Congrats Gerry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Gerry! Gerry!, Gerry!

Congrats dude

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's a tough mantle to handle but hopefully Ger won't **** the togs under the high pressure levels of being forum clown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

You suck Gerry go home

All the pros need to handle hecklers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Pentecost wrote: »
    You suck Gerry go home

All the pros need to handle hecklers

But I am home...

Advertisement