Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one with digital game download purchased through Amazon France

• 06-12-2015 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭

I purchased an Xbox one on Amazon France and it came with a digital game download. Does anyone know if the game can be downloaded and used under an Irish/ uk account or would it be locked to France only?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

bromley52 wrote: »
    I purchased an Xbox one on Amazon France and it came with a digital game download. Does anyone know if the game can be downloaded and used under an Irish/ uk account or would it be locked to France only?

I'm not sure about the game but just to let you know that the console will most likely come with an EU plug so make sure you have a UK/IE kettle lead ready for when the console arrives!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I've used American Xbox game codes before they were fine, I'd imagine yours should work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,316 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

bromley52 wrote: »

Games are region free on the One. Log in with your GT as normal and redeem the code. Download should start straight away.

If the Xbox is a Christmas gift I'd suggest opening it up and updating the console and downloading and installing any games you've bought. All games have day one patches and with all the new Xbox on Christmas day the servers will be hammered.

Advertisement