Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant ideas for birthday for the missus next weekend?

Options
  • 06-12-2015 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭

Wanna do something special and take her out for dinner, preferably on the southside, any good romantic ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭leavingirl

Wanna do something special and take her out for dinner, preferably on the southside, any good romantic ideas?

Mcdonalds drive-thru.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

Chef's table at Brioche in Ranelagh. It's right in front of the kitchen, so you can see and hear everything.

Maybe not the most romantic, but the most entertaining eating experience I've had, and something different than your standard sit down affair.

They throw you out a few extra tasting courses for free too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Type food?
    Budget?
    Good to know before suggestions!

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭.45auto

Hands down Nicos italian restraunt in temple bar. Great Italian food cooked by proper Italians. It was only 60 quid for 2 three course meals and drinks. (Not a bad deal tbh)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

There's a high end Thai place called saba next to the Westbury hotel. I've never been, I've been wanting to for years! Rave reviews

Advertisement