Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for a cleanroom to rent?

Options
  • 06-12-2015 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hello-

I was wondering if anyone knew of any cleanrooms with the various certifications to rent anywhere in Ireland?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,571 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Maybe contact some of the contract packaging companies. Millmount Healthcare in Drogheda springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭fermatstheorem

Thanks Brian, so you think as they would have clean rooms that they might rent them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

H.P, in leixlip recently shut down almost all cleanrooms they used and are now vacant.
    the building is owned by the IDA i believe and has a number of cleanrooms, mostly class 100. they already rent to a number of companies, but don't know what sizes or cost.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Skatedude wrote: »
    H.P, in leixlip recently shut down almost all cleanrooms they used and are now vacant.
    the building is owned by the IDA i believe and has a number of cleanrooms, mostly class 100. they already rent to a number of companies, but don't know what sizes or cost.

The clean rooms are massive, but they will want to rent out to another Company to cover some of their own costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,571 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Itzy wrote: »
    The clean rooms are massive, but they will want to rent out to another Company to cover some of their own costs.

Those cleanrooms are cavernous and I'd say the rent would be similar. Also, I didn't think they were anywhere near Class100, more of a clean factory floor than cleanroom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

_Brian wrote: »
    Those cleanrooms are cavernous and I'd say the rent would be similar. Also, I didn't think they were anywhere near Class100, more of a clean factory floor than cleanroom.

There are a number of cleanrooms, some are indeed massive, but they also have much, much smaller ones on the ground floor as well. But cant say if they are vacant or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Hello-

I was wondering if anyone knew of any cleanrooms with the various certifications to rent anywhere in Ireland?

I'd know a few people with CR facilities. Why do you need it? For how long? What standard do you need? Are you appropriately insured?

Advertisement