Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops in Dublin for quirky, fun gifts?!

Options
  • 06-12-2015 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Would anyone know of any shops in Dublin where I can get random, funny and quirky gifts?

I have a crazy, party animal friend to buy for and I don't want to get the usual perfume/makeup/bath set etc., something different to remember!

Anywhere in Dublin/ Dublin city centre suits me!

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Tiger is a great one for small quirky gifts- and there is a great little shop in Temple Bar that has lots of strange little trinkets. I think it's a couple of doors down from The Bad Ass café, but all the little streets around there look the same so I could be wrong and it could be the next street up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Doctor Quirky's Fun Time Emporium?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Check out the small shops in St Stephen's Green Shopping Centre. The Banana shop there has a few odd trinkets.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Urban Oufitters

Advertisement