Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Securecomm App

Options
  • 06-12-2015 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I have just installed a HKC SW1070 with a GSM-SC, I have the Securecomm App but it doesn't show outputs on the app, does anyone have step by step instructions of what programming I need to do to get the outputs on the App?? I want to control heating from the App, I have the relay and know how to wire it, it's just getting the outputs on the App that I can't figure out!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

Turnbury8 wrote: »
    Hi, I have just installed a HKC SW1070 with a GSM-SC, I have the Securecomm App but it doesn't show outputs on the app, does anyone have step by step instructions of what programming I need to do to get the outputs on the App?? I want to control heating from the App, I have the relay and know how to wire it, it's just getting the outputs on the App that I can't figure out!

Thanks

The app is dynamic. You need to program the output for Heat negative and then log back into the app and the output page will be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Turnbury8

stuartkee wrote: »
    The app is dynamic. You need to program the output for Heat negative and then log back into the app and the output page will be there.

Hi and thanks for the reply,

Do you know which output I use to program? When I go into outputs menu I have

Panel outputs
    Expander outputs
    PSU outputs
    OPC outputs
    Output groups
    User outputs

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

Turnbury8 wrote: »
    Hi and thanks for the reply,

Do you know which output I use to program? When I go into outputs menu I have

Panel outputs
    Expander outputs
    PSU outputs
    OPC outputs
    Output groups
    User outputs

Thanks again.
    Change panel output 1 to Heat negative.
    wire the relay A1 12V ... A2 Output1 ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Turnbury8

stuartkee wrote: »
    Change panel output 1 to Heat negative.