Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes gift card help

Options
  • 06-12-2015 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I received an iTunes gift card as a present from Tesco and was given receipt too but they refuse to refund or allow me use it against other Tesco purchases (in fact it even says that refund is not allowed on the receipt) - I use Spotify so have no use for the gift card.

Is there anywhere that will take this instead of cash or anywhere you'd recommend I could sell this (other than adverts.ie/donedeal.ie as it's €25 and not worth putting up for sale there).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post split out from old thread.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Pay for Spotify using the iTunes gift-card.

EDIT: It seems be be €3 more expensive using the app as opposed to the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The Joycer wrote: »
    I received an iTunes gift card as a present from Tesco and was given receipt too but they refuse to refund or allow me use it against other Tesco purchases (in fact it even says that refund is not allowed on the receipt) - I use Spotify so have no use for the gift card.

Is there anywhere that will take this instead of cash or anywhere you'd recommend I could sell this (other than adverts.ie/donedeal.ie as it's €25 and not worth putting up for sale there).

Re-gift it? It is the season after all.

Or use it for other purposes, apps, movies etc. It's not just about music

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

You can use it for anything in itunes or the app store not just music

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭markobucko

I'll give you 15 quid for it by PayPal now if you like

• Advertisement
Advertisement