Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche problems

Options
  • 06-12-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

If I want to file complaints against a creche, should I get in touch with tusla ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

The county childcare committee and HSE/POBAIL inspectors would be the first port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nemecis

Do you know if I can file a complaint anonymously ? Or can I just ask to go and get if I have any concerns ?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Not 100% sure on this but I don't think complaints can be filed anonymously.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Your best port of call would be either your local CCC/DCYA or Tulsa and yes you can submit a complaint anonymously.

Pobal would only refer your complaint on

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Anon345

Best of luck with Tusla.
    It's important that you do inform them of anything of concern.
    But once you've informed them of your complaint, you should try to detach emotionally from the process.
    They're pretty ineffective and toothless and you'll more than likely end up being frustrated if you expect anything other than an additional inspection.

• Advertisement
Advertisement