Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Ballybrit racecourse levels for the exams?

• 06-12-2015 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what bus to take for the Christmas exams? I have an exam in one of the racecourse levels at half 9 next week and was wondering how to get there? Never been to Ballybrit or taken a bus out there so I'm totally clueless! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, advice on what bus to take to get back to GMIT too, does the 409 travel there? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

The college puts on buses to take students out there and back. I don't know what the service is like because I drive myself out but the SU should have the details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Dont bother with the SU organised bus, its a joke. Get the 409 from outside GMIT, stay on passing Dunnes Briarhill, then through the roundabout and left at the lights. You can get off at any stop after this, then walk on the left until you see the left turn down to the back entrance to the racecourse. Then straight down the road all the way to the end and just follow the cars in. It will take ten minutes from the main road into the racecourse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Thanks guys and would I get the 409 back again then from outside the race course, does it stop outside there? :)

Advertisement