Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED - Roommates for 3bed apartment in Dublin 9.

Options
  • 06-12-2015 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hay Guys, I have two double bedrooms(one with ensuite) going in my apartment.

My current roommates are moving out and im looking to keep the apartment for another year.

Rent is currently €1,200, can negotiate with my landlord to try lower the price.

Lease is up on the 16th of January, im looking to get deposits sorted ASAP so i can get people in before the 16th.

Nice 3 bed apartment on santry lane close to the Metro hotel, Aldi, Airport, Ikia and omni shopping centre.

Message me if your interested and i can give you more info:)

Thanks
    Amy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Amykav93 wrote: »
    Rent is currently €1,200, can negotiate with my landlord to try lower the price.
    I'm assuming that's for the entire place, so maybe let people know what their rent would be?

Advertisement