Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Convenient Deposit Method?

• 06-12-2015 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

So usually i use o2 money card (visa) to deposit with many bookies but now since its stopped and merged to 3 money card (mastercard) ive noticed that im unable to deposit with certain bookies such as:
    williamhill
    skybet

Although since bet365 have allowed me to deposit to my bet365 account using the 3 money card and after winning a bet and then when i tried to withdraw it disappointingly didn't allow me to withdraw back to the deposit method only allowed me to withdraw to a bank account :(

so guys what cards/e wallets do you use? ive had absolutely no problems with o2 money card in the past and was very upset that they stopped! :(
    would appreciate the suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Get yourself a moneybookers/skrill account. You can get a prepaid credit card with them also. Keeps all money transferred off bank accounts. It can also be used like PayPal, just not in as many places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Can the 3 Money cards be used on Betfair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

I'm assuming you have to pay a fee to use these money cards?

PayPal is quick, easy and free.

You can deposit to your paddy power, ladbrokes and Boylesports in their shops.

You can then withdraw to PayPal and move it around between bookies to get the best prices and when you want you can withdraw to your bank account from PayPal for free.

Skrill deposits are not eligible for bonuses in a lot of bookmakers where as PayPal is.

Can't see any reason to use anything other than PayPal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I have the 3 money card linked to PayPal and can deposit to Skybet using PayPal

Advertisement