Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIET Cidona

Options
  • 06-12-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Just wondering if anyone has seen Diet Cidona in the last while or if it's available online? Just holding it some hope that it hasn't been discontinued :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Didn't even know it existed to be honest. Good luck in your search though!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have not seen it in ages. Tesco currently have regular cidona 3x2L for 3euro.

Cidona is only roughly half the sugar of the likes of coke, 7 up or apple/orange juice, so is already an option for people reducing sugar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,351 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

rubadub wrote: »
    I have not seen it in ages. Tesco currently have regular cidona 3x2L for 3euro.

Cidona is only roughly half the sugar of the likes of coke, 7 up or apple/orange juice, so is already an option for people reducing sugar.

+1 here, I always surprise people who find cidona to be extremely sweet by telling them this. I've never seen diet cidona.

Advertisement