Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing keypad door on Astec 69

Options
  • 07-12-2015 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Hi,

One of the hinges on the panel inside our main hall door has broken.
    I've tried to take the door off and swap it with one of the doors on a lesser user panel (back door). However it looks like I have to dismantle it.

Does anybody have any instructions on how to do this? I cannot see any screws or retainer clips anywhere.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Turn the screw at the right hand side 90 degrees to unlock the keypad from the base.
    Then remove the keypad lifting out the right hand side first.
    Once the keypad is off the base the lid is easily removed /replaced.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

Thank you VM koolkid. :D:D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No problem.
    Did you get it sorted OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

KoolKid wrote: »
    No problem.
    Did you get it sorted OK?

Yep actually I changed the whole units as the garage one was cleaner. Changed the little jumpers on the back to suit and dodgy door is now in the lesser used garage.

Thanks again.

Advertisement