Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI app from abroad

Options
  • 07-12-2015 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm trying to use your BOI app from abroad and it's shockingly bad. Keep getting error messages saying "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later". This is happening on both an iphone and android phone. Im relying on your app to transfer money to my credit card tomorrow to withdraw at an atm. Please help. It's too expensive for me to ring from a mobile.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I'm sporadically getting to the screen where it asks me for the last 4 digits of my contact number. When i enter that I'm getting a message saying "No user id entered". Jaysus this is shockingly bad. Just logged into my ptsb account and it was a breeze. What are yous up to at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Synode wrote: »
    I'm sporadically getting to the screen where it asks me for the last 4 digits of my contact  number. When i enter that I'm getting a message saying "No user id entered". Jaysus this is shockingly bad. Just logged into my ptsb account and it was a breeze. What are yous up to at all
    Hi Synode, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Our support team are looking into this at the moment, apologies for the inconvenience. You can still log in via 365online.com on a browser. 

Thanks for sending your feedback and please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Sarah

Didnt realise I could still use a browser. Thanks Sarah.

The apps are shockingly bad though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Synode wrote: »
    Didnt realise I could still use a browser. Thanks Sarah.

The apps are shockingly bad though
    Apologies Synode, the app is operating normally now and I'll certainly pass on your feedback to the team.

If you do have any further difficulties please get in touch with us here, you can also call +35314044000 from abroad if you need help with your account. 

Thanks
    Nicola

Hi Nicola,

Yes it appears to be working properly now. Thanks for your help

• Advertisement
Advertisement