Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest promotion

Options
  • 07-12-2015 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I am an existing customer on a standard tariff i.e. I am not in any current contract or
    benefiting from any offer.
    I am interested in signing up for the Nest promotion as a New customer. 
    Otherwise I will switch provider and purchase the nest myself.

Is Electric Ireland willing to treat me a New customer and keep me as a Loyal customer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi el capitan,

Thanks for your interest in Nest with Electric Ireland.

The information we can provide in this department is as follows:

If you are an electricity customer or Dual Fual (electricity + gas) customer, you could avail of the 3rd Generation Nest Smart thermostat and its installation, worth €400, for €99 (if you sign up before 31st December). This is a two-year contract requiring online billing and payment by direct debit.

If you have electricity only and if you would be in a position to register for gas with Electric Ireland (Gas Networks Ireland supply rather than bottled gas) you could avail of the new customer Nest offer.

For any further queries, our Home Services team would be the people to speak to - on 1850 30 50 85 or 1850 372 333 (telephone lines are open until 6pm Monday to Friday).

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 32 el capitan

Thanks for the prompt reply

Can you please clarify that the following statements are correct?

Electric Ireland will charge existing out of contract customers €99 to avail of the Nest offer.
    Electric Ireland will Not charge new customers €99 to avail of the Nest offer.

Hi again el capitan,

That is correct, unless an existing electricity customer elects to register for Electric Ireland gas in addition to electricity.

We would recommend speaking with our dedicated Home Services team if you require further detail also.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 32 el capitan

Hi again el capitan,

That is correct, unless an existing electricity customer elects to register for Electric Ireland gas in addition to electricity.

We would recommend speaking with our dedicated Home Services team if you require further detail also.

Kind regards,
    Una

________
    I Take it than I can also not avail of the €65 online switching bonus?

I will be speaking to the bord gais switching team.

Hi again el capitan,

The €65 bonus would just be for new customers who switch online.

If you would like us to send a request to the dedicated Home Services and/or Sales team to give you a call though, do private message us your name, telephone number and the best time(s) to telephone you (Home Services are available until 6pm, Sales are available until 8pm).

Una

________

• Advertisement
Advertisement