Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft Story Mode for PS3

Options
  • 07-12-2015 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the minecraft story mode game for ps3. My son wants it for Christmas and I can't find it anywhere. I have looked in shops and online in Smyths, Argos, Tesco, Gamestop, Littlewoods etc. Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

sillysu wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can get the minecraft story mode game for ps3. My son wants it for Christmas and I can't find it anywhere. I have looked in shops and online in Smyths, Argos, Tesco, Gamestop, Littlewoods etc. Any help greatly appreciated.

The game is not finished yet, when it is it will be out in the shops.

For the time being you can buy each episode on PSN as they are released. When they are all released then you will see it in the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sillysu

Ok, I am totally clueless when it comes to gaming, but I thought I saw this game for sale in shops a while back and they are just out of stock now. I can see the playstation 4 version is available to buy, just not for ps3. The game is called "minecraft story mode season pass"?????

Ok, I am totally clueless when it comes to gaming, but I thought I saw this game for sale in shops a while back and they are just out of stock now. I can see the playstation 4 version is available to buy, just not for ps3. The game is called "minecraft story mode season pass"?????

The season pass in the shop is a code that you enter on the console to let you download the episodes as they are released. So far episode 1 and 2 are online. 3 might be out sometime January at the end of the month and probably every 4-6 weeks after for episodes 4 and 5.

You can buy the season pass on PSN as it's the same thing as what you are getting in the shop if you can't find it. There will be a disc version of the game in shops after all episodes are complete.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Minecraft-Story-Mode-Telltale-Season/dp/B014P3CMGW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449487067&sr=8-1&keywords=ps3+minecraft+story+mode

If you buy from Amazon be careful that they don't send it via Asendia as they take weeks to deliver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sillysu

You'll have to excuse my ignorance on this post. I purchased the minecraft storymode season pass disc in Tesco for my sons. They played the 1st episode and could go no further. How do i download episode 2?? They use ps3. Do I have to put the disc into my laptop to download because that's connected to the internet. Again, I'm clueless when it comes to IT, so go easy on me and explain in layman's terms please!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

You'll have to excuse my ignorance on this post. I purchased the minecraft storymode season pass disc in Tesco for my sons. They played the 1st episode and could go no further. How do i download episode 2?? They use ps3. Do I have to put the disc into my laptop to download because that's connected to the internet. Again, I'm clueless when it comes to IT, so go easy on me and explain in layman's terms please!!!!!

Ok, these games by this company normally go 2 ways, what I'd recommend trying 1st is to boot up the game on the PS3 and go into the screen that says something like "Episodes" or "Downloadable Content" and there you should see a list of episodes.

Each one will be labeled "Purchased and Downloaded" or "Purchased but not Installed" or "Available for Purchase"..... if you highlight Episode 2 it and press on it you'll be navigated to the Playstation Store where it has Episode 2 and it'll allow you Download it without further purchasing.

You could jump right to the end of that process but sometimes the Playstation store doesn't recognise you've already paid for piece-meal content within season passes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

So my girlfriends bro got Minecraft Complete Story mode on Xbox 360 but the game seems to have no voice on the characters... Sometimes the voice comes on like 20seconds too late anyone know a fix for this the game was only released?

So my girlfriends bro got Minecraft Complete Story mode on Xbox 360 but the game seems to have no voice on the characters... Sometimes the voice comes on like 20seconds too late anyone know a fix for this the game was only released?

Is the console online? Maybe there is a patch for it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Is the console online? Maybe there is a patch for it :confused:

Yeah but couldn't find a patch for it ..

• Advertisement
Advertisement