Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage brilliant, now gone !!!!

Options
  • 07-12-2015 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi all,

Did anyone ever have this issue. I had full coverage and in the last week its gone. Emergency calls only in my house. 

I have been with emobile since 2009 and never add an issue, but now i do. 

No coverage in my house. I have to drive to kells, Meath before coverage kicks in.

I spoke to an Eir rep on Saturday. They said that it may come back in 48 hours because of bad weather. Coverage still not back.

Any help???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Gilroy wrote: »
    Hi all,

Did anyone ever have this issue. I had full coverage and in the last week its gone. Emergency calls only in my house. 

I have been with emobile since 2009 and never add an issue, but now i do. 

No coverage in my house. I have to drive to kells, Meath before coverage kicks in.

I spoke to an Eir rep on Saturday. They said that it may come back in 48 hours because of bad weather. Coverage still not back.

Any help???
    Hi Gilroy,

I'm very sorry to hear about your coverage issue.  Did the representative say if there was an issue in your area?  Did they give you a ticket number that you can use as a referral? 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement