Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why so long to get talking to a representative ?

Options
  • 07-12-2015 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi today I am trying to register a claim with Liberty Insurance given the recent weather I would expect there to be a long waiting time to get speaking to someone. I have been waiting on the phone now for over 1 hour and 20 minutes and there is no option to leave a message or to submit information online. I earlier rang another insurance company today FBD and registered a claim within 2 minutes why is your service so bad?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

mancity1 wrote: »
    Hi today I am trying to register a claim with Liberty Insurance given the recent weather I would expect there to be a long waiting time to get speaking to someone. I have been waiting on the phone now for over 1 hour and 20 minutes and there is no option to leave a message or to submit information online. I earlier rang another insurance company today FBD and registered a claim within 2 minutes why is your service so bad?
    Hi Mancity1
    Sorry to hear you are having difficulties getting through to us. If you PM me with your contact and policy details I will arrange for someone from our Claims Department to call you.
    Regards 
    Seán

Advertisement