Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating a basic website

Options
  • 07-12-2015 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

My uncle sells Agriculture parts and currently has a 5 page basic website for his business.

He is looking to update it to something more modern as he is wants to maximise his sales.

He spoke to me about Google key words etc and he was informed he could get a free trial. I’m not sure where/if this exists.

In the future he may want to set up some backend database so a client can search whether a part is in stock or not while on his site.

Can anyone recommend a good web developer or company who I can discuss this with?

It would be preferable if they had an understanding of the Agriculture business.

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

In a previous life I ran an online store and we used a template e-commerce site which was brilliant and didn't cost a whole pile. I got it from Bluepark and would highly recommend them.
    You do need a bit of knowledge regarding SEO etc and DON'T make the mistake of putting crappy product photos on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭killym

Pm me for details but i would like to help.
    You can check my website or facebook
    ithorizon.ie
    facebook.com/ITHorizon.ie/

Advertisement