If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on Delivery

Options
  • 07-12-2015 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi Guys,[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have been reading through previous[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]posts to find some information regarding deliveries, and notice of delivery. What kind of notice will the delivery guy give me before arriving at my door? I work in Dublin and it would take me around 50 mins to get back home to sign for the package (tv). Will he call me the day before and arrange a time?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi Guys,[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have been reading through previous[/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]posts to find some information regarding deliveries, and notice of delivery. What kind of notice will the delivery guy give me before arriving at my door? I work in Dublin and it would take me around 50 mins to get back home to sign for the package (tv). Will he call me the day before and arrange a time?[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    Hi Savagehenry.

Apologies for the delay.

Noramlly our deliveries are 3-5 days with the odd exception.

We use DPD and Aramex for our deliveries and they will give you a call before delivery to ensure that it suits.

With DPD we can supply and tracking number and they normally give a 1 hour window with there deliveries.

Which TV are you interested in and I can try and give a better ETA for delivery.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.