Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Stunning Oranda Goldfish for Adoption

Options
  • 07-12-2015 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi People of Boards.

I have two amazing Oranda goldfish looking for a new home. They are 4 years old. One is an 8 inch long RedCap (A big fish!) and her buddy is a 5 inch Calico (tiger striped).

We are moving away to work in London in January so I'm eager to get the guys a new home in the next few weeks.

If someone out here has a larger 200 litre+ tank and room for these two beauties, please message me and I can send some pics.

Thanking you guys in advance.

Jenny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Snapchatfan

Hi People of Boards.

I have two amazing Oranda goldfish looking for a new home. They are 4 years old. One is an 8 inch long RedCap (A big fish!) and her buddy is a 5 inch Calico (tiger striped).

We are moving away to work in London in January so I'm eager to get the guys a new home in the next few weeks.

If someone out here has a larger 200 litre+ tank and room for these two beauties, please message me and I can send some pics.

Thanking you guys in advance.

Jenny

Hi Jenny
    I have a 450l tank that has 8 goldfish it it. So plenty of room for your guys if you're interested...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Hi Jenny
    I have a 450l tank that has 8 goldfish it it. So plenty of room for your guys if you're interested...
    Goldfish require 100L per goldfish if memory serves from previous threads; so if anything you're overstocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Snapchatfan

Nody wrote: »
    Goldfish require 100L per goldfish if memory serves from previous threads; so if anything you're overstocked.

4 of the fish are 2" in body size. They're rescues and were stunted on growth. They're about 5 yrs old. I have an external filter and 3 internal filters. I regularly test the water. I can send you on pictures of my tank if you'd like. But no worries if you would prefer to home them elsewhere....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

4 of the fish are 2" in body size. They're rescues and were stunted on growth. They're about 5 yrs old. I have an external filter and 3 internal filters. I regularly test the water. I can send you on pictures of my tank if you'd like. But no worries if you would prefer to home them elsewhere....
    I'm not the OP :)

I was simply highlighting something that's come up quite a few times in regards to Goldfish (I don't even want to talk about my aquarium experience after reading this forum more than to say it was a unmitigated disaster in the making).

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jinjodesign

Hi there,

Thanks a million for your interest, if I hadve seen your post before the weekend I certainly would have given them over to you.

I ended up calling the Aquatic Village and drove them to there on Thursday evening. Massive place with all sorts of fish, its huge! I hope they will be rehomed from there, if you were still interested in them, maybe give Ian call there.

Miss me little bubble brothers already!!

Thanks again for the interest,

Jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement