Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Lions Club Auction date?

Options
  • 07-12-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me when the Galway Lions Club auction is on? It's normally around start of December and even if I don't win anything I love it every year.
    Its fun just seeing what's being auctioned to try and pick up a good bargain. And it's all for charity too.
    Cheers,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭the untitled user

It's on this Friday the 11th in the Salthill Hotel 9am to 12 noon. See http://www.galwaylionsclub.ie/?page_id=1226 for a list of some items that will be up for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭buzz11

Class, I love the lions club auction, often some real bargains to be had.

Don't think they should be offering Paddy power betting vouchers though...don't the lions club help households effected by gambling problems? seems a big counter productive.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Accountsplus

Thanks for the interest in the auction.
    Planning is advanced and most of the items are in now.
    The items will start to be added to the auction website tomorrow sometime. The webapp for the auction is at auction.galwaylionsclub.ie.
    List list mentioned above is a preview.
    Good Luck with the bids!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Accountsplus

A number of items have been added to the site tonight.
    auction.galwaylionsclub.ie.

Advertisement