Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Triple H Award (Poster You'd Like to See Become a Mod)

• 07-12-2015 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Here on PW Boards, we're blessed to have a great set of bosses to keep the going steady. The work is often thankless and requires someone with lots of patience and a knack for making decisions. We haven't had any new Mods in a while but, if we were going to, who do you think would be best suited to the job?

The nominees for the Triple H Award are:

A Brad Maddox Guy

beakerjoe

JP Liz V1

LeeJM

Lithium 93_

Lord TSC

Moneymaker

Omackeral

Stereomaniac

Palo Alto

Who would you like to see as a Moderator? 29 votes

A Brad Maddox Guy
    0% 0 votes
    beakerjoe
    0% 0 votes
    JP Liz V1
    13% 4 votes
    Lee JM
    24% 7 votes
    Lithium 93_
    0% 0 votes
    Lord TSC
    13% 4 votes
    Moneymaker
    17% 5 votes
    Omackeral
    6% 2 votes
    Stereomaniac
    17% 5 votes
    Palo Alto
    6% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I love how wide this list is. You can add another dozen posters to it! Speaks to the amazing community here at boards. All you gotta do is venture outside to be reminded of how good we have it :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I love how wide this list is. You can add another dozen posters to it! Speaks to the amazing community here at boards. All you gotta do is venture outside to be reminded of how good we have it :D

Opens door, sees The After Hours room. Quickly closes door and pushes all PW memorabilia against door, sit in the corner and rock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

jaykhunter wrote: »

Jay, I'm sure as a mod you can see how the voting is going at present. It's the closest poll I've ever seen, literally anyone could take this award. Everyone is still in contention!

This poll is tighter than a duck's arse. 7 posters are neck and neck for this award as it stands. Un-be-leivable!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Oooh me nerves can't take this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Omackeral wrote: »
    Un-be-leivable!

hqdefault.jpg

This one closes this afternoon. This your final chance to vote for your favorite in the Triple H Award.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Just make us all mods it would be easier haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Liz from downtown......boom shaka lacka, congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So the sole lady in the PW forum has ascended to Mod, mazel tov :D

• Advertisement

You little f*cking Tony Schiavone's circa 1999 spoiling my news! Anyway, this just might put butts in seats and lads in line because if we ever need a new mod in town it's gonna be the First Lady of PW Boards that get's the call. The winner of the Triple H Award is...

JP Liz V1

Congratulations to you Liz, a well earned honour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thank you all, I'm truly honoured

Advertisement