Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employer won't give me date for overdue expenses

Options
  • 07-12-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Everyone,

To cut a long story short, I travel with my job, travel expenses were due to be paid into my account on the last Friday in November, my expenses never got paid in. I have raised this with management on several occasions, I've repeatably been told that "It's being sorted", it's quite a bit of money also, I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I stand with this? I'm not permanent with this company and just feel as though I am being given the run around. I have not been told when I am going to be paid, or if it will be before Christmas, and have not been given any reason why I was not paid in the first instance.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

All you can do is keep following up imo.

Are you a member of staff, or a contractor who invoices for your pay and expenses?

Advertisement