Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payg gas

Options
  • 07-12-2015 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Heya I have a prepay gas with Ye. I got €10 in the past hour & as usual put the card in to the machine but nothing happened. Either machine card slot is faulty or the card is!! I can't find any number to ring Ye. Many thanks Rebecca

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Rebecca,

Sorry to read it.

The number to phone is 1850 30 50 95, and that will get you through directly to our dedicated PAYG team. Their telephone lines will be open until 8pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rebecca82

Hi Rebecca,

Sorry to read it.

The number to phone is 1850 30 50 95, and that will get you through directly to our dedicated PAYG team. Their telephone lines will be open until 8pm.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Thanks una I phoned the number on back of the card. It seems no money went into the card from the shop in which I purchased it so I have to go back to them. Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Rebecca,

You're very welcome.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Hi Rebecca,

You're very welcome.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Hi brige I got my prepay meter changed this morning & got a new card with it but there's still €10 on my old card. I was given a number for EI but can't get through to anyone so said I'd ask Ye! The gas company said ring EI & they will transfer the credit to the new card can u help me thanks!!

Hi again Rebecca,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland PAYG. This would also be a query for our dedicated PAYG team, as we do not have access to the PAYG system in this department and we can just give general information regarding PAYG.

The PAYG team have all the details though, and their telephone-lines (1850 30 50 95) are open until 8pm Monday to Saturday.

We hope your query can be resolved quickly.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Advertisement

Hi again Rebecca,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland PAYG. This would also be a query for our dedicated PAYG team, as we do not have access to the PAYG system in this department and we can just give general information regarding PAYG.

The PAYG team have all the details though, and their telephone-lines (1850 30 50 95) are open until 8pm Monday to Saturday.

We hope your query can be resolved quickly.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Thanks una got it sorted finally ðŸ˜႒

Hi Rebecca,

That's great, glad to read it - thanks for letting us know.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

Advertisement